Powering our Profession: LEadership & LEarning
Impulsando Nuestra ProfesiÓn : Liderazgo & aprendizaje
Saturday, November 3, 2018
7:30am-3:30pm Student Union Memorial Center, Level 3
1303 E. University Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85719
Register for the 2018 SAZAEYC Annual Conference here.
The SAZAEYC Annual Conference is an excellent opportunity to:
- Share the knowledge and best practices that you use
- Contribute to early childhood educators’ professional learning – beyond the mandated professional development
- Build your own and your colleagues’ sense of professionalism and commitment to young children
- Network with fellow professionals in the early childhood community
- Registration / Networking / Exhibitor Hall 7:30 am – 8:15 am
- Buffet Breakfast / Welcome / Speakers 8:00 am – 9:15 am
- Morning Sessions 9:30 am – 11:00 am
- Mid-morning Sessions 11:15 am – 12:45 pm
- Lunch / Special Members Event 12:45 pm – 1:45 pm
- Afternoon Sessions 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
The rates outlined below include:
- A full 8 hours of professional development
- A hot buffet breakfast
- A boxed lunch with a choice of bottled water or soft drink (diet available)
|Non-Members (consider membership for $30) See Below||$125|
|On-Site Registration||Add $10 to listed amount|
*Student must provide current identification number. Undergraduate students must be enrolled in nine or more credit hours, graduate students in six or more credit hours, during the Fall 2018 semester to be eligible for the student rate.
A limited number of scholarships for this conference may be available to current SAZAEYC members.
NEW SAZAEYC MEMBERSHIP RATES
The benefits of membership are endless, including discounts to all SAZAEYC events and this conference. By joining as an entry member today, you can benefit from a reduced conference rate. Your membership marks the true professional you are by being a part of this premier early childhood education organization.
NEW NAEYC Membership Rates
Entry level $30
To become a member, sign up online at www.naeyc.org/membership/join.
Be sure to check the “affiliate” box, and enter SAZAEYC so you can enjoy all the benefits of membership with your local affiliate.
For more information on membership email Kelly Ann Larkin at email@example.com.
SAZAEYC wishes to thank Dean Bruce Johnson as well as the faculty and staff from the University of Arizona’s College of Education for their continued support and sponsorship of our annual conference.